Monday 11 April 2011

Introduction

Instead of writing a long boring introduction, i will try my best to make it a short, simple & addictive introduction for everyone to read before i start the first official post.

If you have wonder why i wish to start this blog, i've made a short introduction of myself on the right side of "Stories of me", i was never good at writing stories since i was a kid, all i ever wrote are crappy stuff during exams, and surprisingly i was kind of proud of myself that i was daring enough to write crappy essay and get scolded by the teachers, but that never stop me from starting a blog, because there are no teacher to scold me this time. *Smirks*

 There's a saying: "Life is just like a stage, you do your best and perform well."

I agree at this point, how you perform, will reflect to your how your life will be, but please do bare in mind, that there are no right nor wrong for what i shall write, it shall only be a place where i write as if i'm in everybody's shoe and share out opinion or advice, to create a mutual understanding before dropping an assumption base on no true facts and fake rumors that may distort your mind to make the right decision.

I am always here to lend a helping "ear", if anyone facing difficulties in your life, lost or confuse, do not hesitate to drop me a message, and i will lend a helping "hand" to pull you out from the pit of darkness.

I am writing because i wish to create a peace in mind and create a mutual understand between people, and hope that the world will not understand each other by war, but by communicating with each other with their hearts, not guns, nor bombs and definitely not nuclears, cause that would scare the crap out of me.

The introduction has reach it's final line, and i wish to everybody will be able to find their brim of light when they are in the tunnel of darkness at here and find what they are seeking for, and lastly, i would like to say thank you to the people who have inspire me and lend me a helping hand when i am lost or confuse, thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. remember to post your new post to facebook ya ~~^_^~~so that easy to see

    ReplyDelete